As you prepare to sell your home, improvements can help persuade the right buyer and maximize proceeds.
- Staged properties sell approximately 40% faster
- Staging has proven to increase the sales price by 3 - 20%
- Nearly all buyers search for homes on the web - their decision to view a home is derived from the photos displayed
- Staging costs far less than your first price reduction - generally a minimum of 10% of the original list price
- Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the full potential of a non-staged home
- First impressions count: Buyers typically form their opinion in the first two minutes Pacific Union provides a list of recommended resources including architects, general contractors, landscape architects, color consultants, engineers and interior designers who can help you get your home in the best condition possible in order to achieve your goals.
Tips for Successful Staging
- Define the space
- Make your home broadly appealing
- Neutralize the environment